Please help provide a holiday meal for our neighbors—a family gathering around a meal that the host can be proud of.
Dignity and Joy this holiday season!
Make It a Family Holiday Outing
Take this shopping list and fill your cart...and your hearts!
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 container frosting
- 2 packets jello or pudding
- 1 large can applesauce
- 1 can fruit
- 1 quart shelf stable milk
- 1 package good quality cookies
- 1 can smooth cranberry sauce
- 2 cans corn or green beans
- 1 large can baked beans
- 2 cans gravy
- 1 can tuna
- 1 box tuna helper
- 2 packets instant mashed potatoes
South Wedge Food Program Provides
- Fresh veggies
Donations Due by 11am, Monday, December 10.
Contact Heather Stevenson to arrange drop-off either at her home or the Mosaic Kids Center at Weider's Hall.
Thank you for caring!