- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield: Job Opportunities »
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield: Diversity & Inclusion Summer College Internship Program »
- City of Rochester: Emergency Communications Department to Hold Open Houses »
- 7th Judicial District—Monroe Supreme & County Courts: Court Attorney »
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
New Job Postings
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is headquartered in Rochester, New York and is part of a $6.6 billion family of companies that finances and delivers health care services across upstate New York and long term care insurance nationwide. Collectively, the enterprise provides health insurance to about 1.5 million members and employs nearly 6,000 New Yorkers. Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include: Diversity & Inclusion, Compassion, Pride, Excellence, Innovation and Having Fun.We aim to be an employer of choice by placing value on workforce diversity, creative thinking, work-life balance, employee development and from offering competitive compensation and benefits.Please forward the following job postings to qualified candidates that can see themselves joining our team.Req #: DIRWO02466 »Title: Director Workforce OptimizationLocation: Rochester, Syracuse or UticaReq #: WORKF02344 »Title: Workforce Business Analyst I/II/IIILocation: UticaReq #: BUSIN02498 »Title: Business Continuity Program ManagerLocation: RochesterReq #: HEALT02442 »Title: Health Informatics Analyst I/II/III/IVLocation: Rochester, Syracuse, or Utica
2019 Diversity & Inclusion Summer College Internship Program
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is recruiting now for the 2019 Diversity & Inclusion Summer College Internship Program!We are looking to attract the best and the brightest talent. Currently, we are recruiting for our Actuarial, Analytics & Data, Finance, Information Technology, and Strategy internship positions and they are available now on our website. Additional internship opportunities (Marketing & Sales, Customer Operations, Clinical, Human Resources, Administration (Legal, Community Health Engagement, Corporate Communications, Audit, etc.) will be available on our website over the next couple of months.PROGRAM SUMMARY:Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. Our internships provide business experience for all promising students, recognizing the uniqueness of our employees, and leveraging a diverse workforce to enhance company performance and profitability.All qualified students enrolled in the 2019-2020 academic year are encouraged to apply.Interns will gain new career experiences in their respective jobs as well as participate in career and professional development classes. They will also have an opportunity to network with and learn from our organization’s top leadership.OUR COMPANY CULTURE:Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation, and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.MORE THAN JUST WORK:In addition to real world experience, students participate in learning and development opportunities, such as:
- Social Media & Personal Branding
- Company Culture and you – where do you fit?
- Public speaking, networking, and more!
MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
- This is a paid 10-week summer internship from June 3th to August 9th (up to 40 hours per week).
- Housing is not provided as part of our program.
- Interns are responsible for their own parking costs (Rochester Region Only).
- High School diploma or Equivalency Certificate, along with proof of continuous college enrollment.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and emotional intelligence a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified students are encouraged to apply online at www.excellusbcbs.com/careers
- Apply to all intern positions that you are both qualified and interested in; there may be several positions that you are qualified for.
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug testing.
City of Rochester
Emergency Communications Department to Hold Open Houses for Interested Job CandidatesThe City of Rochester is seeking interested candidates to apply for jobs at the Emergency Communications Department and has scheduled two informational open houses at 321 W. Main St., from 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 5 and 1 to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec 8.During the open houses, potential applicants will have the opportunity to tour the facility and talk with 911 staff to learn what it is like to work in emergency communications.For more information on qualifications and benefits, visit www.cityofrochester.gov/join911. Applicants can apply by following the links at www.cityofrochester.gov/jobs/.
7th Judicial District—Monroe Supreme & County Courts
#7810—Court Attorney—Referee (JG-31)Details »