Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is headquartered in Rochester, New York and is part of a $6.6 billion family of companies that finances and delivers health care services across upstate New York and long term care insurance nationwide. Collectively, the enterprise provides health insurance to about 1.5 million members and employs nearly 6,000 New Yorkers. Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include: Diversity & Inclusion, Compassion, Pride, Excellence, Innovation and Having Fun.We aim to be an employer of choice by placing value on workforce diversity, creative thinking, work-life balance, employee development and from offering competitive compensation and benefits.Please forward the following job postings to qualified candidates that can see themselves joining our team.Req #: MGRDE02755 »Title: Mgr DevOpsLocation: East RochesterReq #: NEWSA02760 »Title: New Sales Channel Program Analyst IILocation: RochesterReq #: MAILR02775 »Title: Mail Room FloaterLocation: Rochester
Diversity & Inclusion Summer College Internships
Currently, we are recruiting for Finance, Analytics & Data, Information Technology, Strategy, Clinical, and Customer Operations positions. Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, Audit, Communications, etc. positions will be available over the next few of weeks. Students enrolled in the 2019-2020 academic year are encouraged to apply.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. Our internships provide business experience for all promising students, recognizing the uniqueness of our employees, and leveraging a diverse workforce to enhance company performance and profitability.Interns will gain new career experiences in their respective jobs as well as participate in career and professional development classes. They will also have an opportunity to network with and learn from our organization’s top leadership.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation, and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
MORE THAN JUST WORK
In addition to real world experience, students participate in learning and development opportunities, such as:
- Social Media & Personal Branding
- Company Culture and you – where do you fit?
- Public speaking, networking, and more!
MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- This is a paid 10-week summer internship from June 3rd to August 9th (up to 40 hours per week).
- Housing is not provided as part of our program.
- Interns are responsible for their own parking costs (Rochester Region Only).
- High School diploma or Equivalency Certificate, along with proof of continuous college enrollment.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and emotional intelligence a plus!
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified students are encouraged to apply online at www.excellusbcbs.com/careers
- Apply to all intern positions that you are both qualified and interested in; there may be several positions that you are qualified for.
- All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug testing.
In addition, we do have a few Spring 2019 internship positions that have now been posted on our website. The positions include: Corporate Communications (Rochester), Quality Office - Lean Six Sigma (Rochester), and Quality Office - Metrics and Reporting (Rochester or Syracuse). These internship positions are featured on Handshake and Purple Briefcase.Thank you in advance for your interest in Excellus BlueCross BlueShield!